SUMMARY OF PRE-ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We will do our best to ship Pre-Order Products in accordance with their expected ship date. If this changes, we'll do our best to let you know.
- You will be charged at time of placing a Pre-Order.
- You can cancel Pre-order and get a refund any time prior to our notice of production.
DISCLAIMER: THIS SUMMARY OF PRE-ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS (IS INTENDED TO ASSIST YOUR REVIEW OF OUR TERMS (AS DEFINED BELOW). THIS SUMMARY IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO BE COMPREHENSIVE AND ANY CONFLICTS WILL BE GOVERNED ENTIRELY BY THE TERMS BELOW.
These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (these "Terms") govern the placing of pre-orders ("Pre-Order") with Turing Machines, Inc. a Delaware corporation (the “Company”) for the Product (as defined below). Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any Turing Machines Products. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
1. PRE-ORDER REGISTRATION When placing a Pre-Order, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate. You can update your information at any time prior to your product being shipped by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PRIORITY Turing Machines will build Products according to the order in which the Pre-Order is received. This position does not imply receiving a particular number associated with your Pre-order.
You will be charged the full Price of the Product upon the placement of the Pre-Order. By placing a pre-order, you have not only agreed to the terms and nature of a pre-order, but also understand and agree to the risks involved with such pre-orders.
The monies collected are earmarked towards the funding of a large production volume that is to commence upon the ETP (Estimated Time of Production) and ETD (Estimated Time of Delivery). Currently, the ETP is March, 2020. Periods stated for ETP and ETD are to be treated as estimates only, not involving any contractual obligations. Your placing of a Pre-Order constitutes your express agreement to the company charging of your provided payment method at such time.
4. REFUND If Company is unable to commence shipping the Products on or before the one-year anniversary of your placing the Pre-Order, Company shall process a full refund to you.
5. SHIPPING Although we will make efforts to begin delivering Products as soon as reasonably practicable, you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery (ETD) is only an estimate, is subject to change, and Company does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the product is not met, Company is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay.
We will provide you periodical updates with respect to such delivery schedule. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in Section 6 below.
6. CANCELLATION You or Company may cancel this reservation by terminating the Pre-Order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that your Product is in production. If you do so prior to our notice of production, you will obtain a refund of the purchase Price without interest. If Company cancels your reservation you will receive a full refund of the purchase Price without interest (and you will not pay any processing fee).
7. PRICE The purchase price (“Price”) does not include taxes and other government charges, which are your responsibility. If the Price goes up, your order is secure at the low Price. The Pre-Order Price is valid from the moment you place the Pre-Order.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Company BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT Company IS HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE THE FULL REFUND OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE WITHOUT INTEREST.
10. DISCLAIMER Company DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROTOTYPE PRODUCT DISPLAYED BY Company WHETHER BEFORE OR AFTER YOU HAVE PLACED THE PRE-ORDER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PRODUCT, ITS DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND THAT THE PRODUCT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY YOU MAY BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENTLY FROM THE PROTOTYPE PRODUCT. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THE FINAL VERSION OF THE PRODUCT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE TO CANCEL YOUR PRE-ORDER AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 6 ABOVE.
11. CHANGES TO THE TERMS Company reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason. We will provide notice of any material changes.
12. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter and it supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties. This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware. The venue for any actions relating to the subject matter or enforcement of this Agreement shall be in the New Castle County, the place were this Agreement was entered and is to be performed. You may not assign this Agreement or any of the rights granted to you hereunder.