A self-starting professional with 3+ years of experience implementing and managing SEO strategies for a Turing Pi. You ideally have experience in eCommerce and are a strong, confident writer. You possess strong analytical skills and are proficient in Semrush, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, and/or other SEO tools. You’re also familiar with all aspects of SEO, link building, spanning technical, on-page, and off-page SEO.
You like to roll up your sleeves to bring your vision to fruition, but you always keep the big picture in mind. Your curiosity keeps you ahead of the pack—you don’t simply follow a generic checklist of SEO best practices, but put your own ideas and theories to the test. You want to join a team that empowers you to take charge and do what you do best. You’re excited to help grow a publication from the ground up, building it into a dominant force within SERPs and the overall eCommerce industry.
As an SEO specialist, you will:
- Work with our eCommerce Editor to define organic growth goals, focusing primarily on elevating the reach and ranking of the turingpi.com website
- Diagnose and address any issues across our internal links, backlinks, clustering strategy, technical factors, and on-page factors
- Collaborate with our social, editorial, creative, partnerships, acquisition, and growth teams to grow our distribution channels and our overall SEO authority
- Measure and report on the impact of our SEO efforts, including how our efforts ladder up to larger business goals
- Play a direct hand in optimizing and writing content, occasionally assigning and reviewing work by freelance writers
- Perform ongoing competitive and keyword research to identify ways to build and diversify our reach within the eCommerce industry